- Check Your RPO Code
Check Your RPO Code
To ensure the correct part is selected, please confirm your RPO Code matches the part you are purchasing. Different RPO Codes work for different parts.
A Regular Production Option (RPO) is a General Motors standard coding for vehicle configuration options. These codes are a combination of 3 alphanumeric characters and refer to a specific option or modification to the vehicle. The RPO Codes can be found on a placard labeled “Service Parts Identification” in the glove box, on the trunk floor or inside the driver's door panel.
- Bravada is found in the glove box
- Cobalt is found on the trunk floor
- Envoy is found in the glove box
- G5 is found on the trunk floor
- Rainier is found in the glove box
- Silverado/Sierra is found in the glove box